CoC General Meetings are open to anyone who lives or works in the TX BoS CoC’s geographic area. Attendees learn about TX BoS CoC programs and policy priorities, upcoming events, local initiatives to end homelessness, best practices, and more!
Meetings are held bi-monthly via webinar, so there’s no need to travel. Sign up to receive webinar invitations and other important BoS CoC news.
The next CoC General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 8th, from 2:00-3:30 P.M., via webinar.
- The main topic will be the Emergency Solutions Grant Program (ESG) — information about State, County, and City ESG programs in the TX BoS CoC. The competition for State ESG funds is expected to take place in the Spring. See THN’s ESG information at https://www.thn.org/texas-balance-state-continuum-care/esg-program/.
- The community conversation will be about what CoC members learned at the National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH) Conference called Solutions for Individual Homeless Adults. Through the CoC Planning grant funds from HUD, the CoC was able to send 10 CoC general members (and 6 BoS staff members from THN) to the conference. Hear what they learned and how they plan to apply it to their own communities.
Register for the meeting by going to https://thn.adobeconnect.com/apr20gm/event/event_info.html
Please note: CoC Grantees and Local Homeless Coalition (LHC) chairs are required to attend CoC General Meetings.
To review previous CoC General Membership Meeting Minutes and Materials, visit our References section.
2019-2020 Meeting Minutes
2018-2019 Meeting Minutes
- September 26, 2018 CoC General Meeting Minutes and Materials
- November 14, 2018 CoC General Meeting Minutes and Materials
- January 9, 2019 CoC General Meeting Minutes and Materials
- February 13, 2019 CoC General Meeting Minutes and Materials
- March 13, 2019 CoC General Meeting Minutes and Materials
- April 10, 2019 CoC General Meeting Minutes and Materials
- May 8, 2019 CoC General Meeting Minutes and Materials
- June 12, 2019 CoC General Meeting Minutes and Materials
- July 10, 2019 CoC General Meeting Minutes and Materials
- August 14, 2019 CoC General Meeting Minutes and Materials
2018-2019 Meeting Recordings:
- November 14, 2018 General Meeting Recording
- December 12, 2018 General Meeting Recording
- January 9, 2019 General Meeting Recording
- February 13, 2019 General Meeting Recording
- March 13, 2019 General Meeting Recording
- April 10, 2019 General Meeting Recording
- May 8, 2019 General Meeting Recording
- June 12, 2019 General Meeting Recordings
- July 10, 2019 General Meeting Recording
- August 14, 2019 General Meeting Recording
- December 11, 2019 General Meeting Recording
Local Homeless Coalitions are groups of organizations, individuals, and leaders interested in ending homelessness that meet face-to-face locally within TX Balance of State communities. LHCs make plans to address homelessness in their communities, pursue CoC goals, and lead local initiatives. There are approximately 25 Local Homeless Coalitions across the Texas Balance of State at this time. Use the map and contact list below to find the LHC closest to you. We recommend reaching out to the LHC’s primary contact person to ask for a meeting schedule. Don’t see an LHC near you? Fill out the form below to get started.