By Melina Lasater, THN VISTA SOAR State Coordinator
Did you know there is a step-by-step guide on how to set up OAT? Download the guide and set yours up today!
Why Track Outcomes?
- Expand your SOAR initiative
- Persuade potential partners to join your SOAR effort by showing your achievements
- Monitor caseworkers’ approval rates and use of SOAR core components to better target technical assistance and refresher training
- Sustain local, state, and Federal SOAR efforts – outcomes are essential!
The SOAR Online Application Tracking (OAT) Program
- Track’s SOAR-claims, SSI/SSDI applications
- Records decisions on applications, including appeals
- Summarizes outcomes in reports that can be used for sustainability efforts
- Is located on a secure server with no personally identifiable information
- Takes 5 minutes or less to enter data on each application – the SOAR OAT Data Form can help you gather information
- Incurs no cost to you or your agency
- Track your SOAR applications online anytime
- Have all your application outcomes in one place
For agency leads, supervisors…
- Track performance by individual or all case managers
- Have easy access to reports for quality review purposes
For state and local leads…
- Access reports on application outcomes anytime
- Prepare agency reports by date
- Generate separate reports for initial applications and appeals
So start using it today!